Wednesday 17 August 2016

WHO AM I?

WHO AM I?

My name is Alison Kiriinya. I'm a wife, mom of two beautiful children, teacher, mentor and Christ follower.

I love God, very much because He has made me who I am today even though I definitely do not deserve it. He is totally gracious and has blessed me with the most awesome family. My husband is my mentor, and my children mean the world to me.

So why start a blog?

The birth of my second born was a very new experience for me and from it, I realized that there was a need to create a forum for moms to share experiences on parenting and childbirth. After starting a successful group on Facebook for moms of newborns, I felt God calling me to the next challenge. This is it - a blog




What can you expect from this blog?

This blog will focus on parenting issues- from conception all the way to adulthood. I aim to focus on as many angles of this as I possibly can, and attach a tip or two from God's Word to help us realize that parenthood is a gift from Him, and He has provided the manual. I will also try to share as much as I can from my own experiences, with the aim of encouraging a mom out there who is struggling.

Please follow my blog posts as regularly as you can. You can ask me questions on email, Facebook messenger(Alison Kabaara Kiriinya) or even on the posts themselves.

Let's enjoy this parenting journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment